1. Orders are accepted by us subject to availability of the goods.
2. Orders will be dispatched within 1 to 2 working days depending on availability of stock.
3. No responsibility will be accepted for any goods shortage unless notified to us in writing within 3 days from the date of delivery.
4. Fashion Book makes every effort to ensure all goods dispatched are in perfect condition, should there be a problem or fault with the goods please return them within 7 days. We will exchange, repair or issue a credit for the faulty item at our discretion. Please note that we will not issue a credit on delivery charges.
5. We do not allow the use of our images. All images are protected under copyright and infringement law, thereforeany persons or company found to be using images from this website will be subject to legal action.
6. Any goods returned must be notified within 48 hours of you receiving the product and all returns must be made within 7 days of receipt of the goods. Goods must be returned to us fully packaged (original packaging), unused and in a re-sale condition at your cost. At our discretion, a 20% restocking fee may be applied to any or all merchandise purchased from Fashion-Book website. It is the customer’s sole responsibility to ensure that any goods returned are received by us. Any goods returned without our prior consent or having been so returned, any complaints made which are rejected by us, shall be held entirely at the owner’s risk and expense.
7. Non-arrival of goods must be notified to us in writing within seven days of receiving the invoice.
8. Responsibility will not be accepted by us for any loss whatsoever occasioned by late, partial or non-delivery.
9. All ownership and right of possession of all goods supplied shall in and in all respect to Fashion Book until all cash or cleared funds received in full.
10. Fashion Book may at any time terminate or suspend any part of the Service without notice to you.
11. International shipments may be subject to import taxes, duties and customs fees, which are levied once your package reaches the country of destination, and are the responsibility of the recipient.